Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

All The Tablets



This is my life now.
After having a quick chat with my doctor, I am now taking a variety of vitamins and supplements.
Elevit - mostly for the Folate, Iodine, and Iron, these are the most important for pre-pregnancy and pregnancy.
Maltopher - for the added iron body because I’m anemic and want to fix that before I get pregnant.
Fish Oil - Omega 3s are another important supplement for pregnant (and life in general) but because I don’t eat fish, I don’t think I’ll get near enough, so more tablets for me
Immune Health & Vitamin C - I already took these pretty regularly because I work in childcare, and see all the germs... but going to try and take them more regularly. I have chronic sinus issues, and the anti-histamines I take, I can’t take them while I’m pregnant (looks like they’re YumMans now), so I’m hoping I can boost my immunity naturally.

I’m also 5 years post Weight Loss Surgery. I still can only manage a small serving of food, so I’m worried that it might affect what vitamins and minerals I can and can’t get naturally through food. Many of the people I became friends with in WLS groups and forums have had children and healthy pregnancy only a couple of years post-surgery, so I’m positive it’s very do-able. My anxious heart just makes me over think everything.

If you have any advice please leave a comment.
Thanks 
BunnyFish
🐰🐟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Stock

making.  Christmas decorations. I have a few ideas, like dried citrus, stick stars, using the polymer clay I bought a while ago and never us...