Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Taking Stock

making. Christmas decorations. I have a few ideas, like dried citrus, stick stars, using the polymer clay I bought a while ago and never used. HAHA. Want to try and not spend much money this year on Christmas.


Doing. Cleaned for a rent inspection last weekend. We passed (and it will be our last one, not including a vacate clean at the end of our lease) but man it feels good to have a clean house after a passed rent inspection… and knowing we won’t be having anymore.


Pinning.

All the Dream Home ideas - especially for the garden. I’ve also been looking into Shadow Work journaling - it’s looking at more negative aspects of your life and being, and using the feedback you have on yourself to build and grow your life in a positive way. To me, I feel like it’s teaching me that it’s okay to not be okay.


cooking/eating. 

We are back trying to be as frugal as possible with our grocery shopping and food usage. Making sure we use our left overs etc. Last night we had the most amazing leftover toastie cheese sandwiches! Also attacking our freezer stock - small things to make it easier to move, when we move… eventually. Mostly frozen Pork Buns, Gyoza, Fish & Chips etc.


sipping. 

Coffee, all the coffee… too much coffee. If anyone has a suggestion on how to graciously break up with coffee… that would be nice.


reading. 

Parental As Anything By Maggie Dent - technically I’m listening to it as an audiobook, because I don’t really find I have the time for books at the moment.


listening to. 

*see “Reading” - but also the radio. There is something I missed about Radio DJs mindless and sometimes random AF chatter. Is it just me, but are all the “popular” songs on the radio just songs I’ve heard on Insta Reels? (yeah, I know TikTok started it all, but I just hate TikTok #sorrynotsorry) 



watching. 

Big Mouth S5 (when we are bubba free), Love Your Garden (getting all the ideas for the future garden), Swap Shop on Netflix - pretty much Netflix’s version of American Pickers.


loving.

Just the way my life is headed at the moment. With all the ups and downs, I can feel like I’m headed in the right direction.


Buying. 

A few little presents to add to CJs advent calendar. Some stamp and ink for my journaling, and lay buying the most amazing quilt cover.


wearing.

Starting to wear my spring and summer dresses again. It’s almost Summer, but it feels like we haven’t really had the sunniest of Springs. Hopefully a few sunnier days in the future.


feeling.

All the emotions. Excited and scared about buying a house. Sad about having to move, but also my brain is busy with the idea of being able to renovate a place without needing permission! HAHA!


Love Molly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Stock

making.  Christmas decorations. I have a few ideas, like dried citrus, stick stars, using the polymer clay I bought a while ago and never us...