Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

#BringBackBlogging

 

Pip wants us to Bring Back Blogging. Who’s with us?

It’s time to #BringBackBlogging

My name is Molly, and I used to be a blogger. I spent almost a decade with one blog. The Princess & The Geek, then one day, it wasn’t cool anymore and I just stopped. People stopped reading, commenting, interacting with me... so I stopped. To be honest, I also stopped reading people’s blogs. So it’s time to BRING BACK BLOGGING, writing AND reading!

So if you’re reading this, and have a blog, leave a link I’m the comments and I will head on over and have a read. We need this back. We need to reclaim this amazing way to connect, find weirdos like us, and share just how awesome we all are!


Love Molly xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Stock

making.  Christmas decorations. I have a few ideas, like dried citrus, stick stars, using the polymer clay I bought a while ago and never us...