Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Nursery Finds #1

Can you believe I’m already thinking about nesting... and I’m not even pregnant yet. I have grand plans for baby bunny’s room, but so many conflicting themes, colours and ideas! 😬 And because we are looking at buying a house, I don’t know the space I will have for Bunny’s Burrow! (That’s a cute name... that may stick!)

I have made a list (the first of many) of cute items for babies nursery that I would love to include. I should hopefully be able to acquire cots, and change table as a hand me down from my step brother, so this list won’t include those.

YumMan actually pointed this out, and chose this design as his favourite. (Mocka also do a Hippo and a Brown Cow, but other retailers offer an Elephant, a Bear, and a Deer)

Available in Black, Grey, and Cream. I’m not a huge fan of these colours, but would probably choose grey or cream, and either get my dad to help me recover it, or just add accessories to brighten it up.

Pricey, yes! But look at it! Bunny Ears neon light for my little bunny! What a perfect quirky edition to a nursery and child’s room!

YumMan has a man cave, and I love the idea of my son being able to have his own Man Cave like his daddy (OMG, imagining YumMan as a daddy makes my heart race)

What does everyone think? Do you have any decor ideas that you loved or use in your nursery? Stay Tuned for the next lot of Nursery Finds coming soon!

much love,
BunnyFish
🐰🐟




1 comment:

  1. FYI Ikea do a similar style rocking chair (poang??) but in a wider range of colours under $200 :)

    ReplyDelete

Taking Stock

making.  Christmas decorations. I have a few ideas, like dried citrus, stick stars, using the polymer clay I bought a while ago and never us...